South Coast Chorale is a community vocal ensemble that uses music and humor to entertain, educate, connect and uplift audiences and its members through performances that are distinguished for their LGBT diversity and artistic excellence.
THE VISION OF THE SOUTH COAST CHORALE
The members of the South Coast Chorale proudly unite to seek a better world for ourselves, our community, and for our nation by sowing the seeds of harmony through the universal language of music.
- We sing for ourselves to make glorious music with friends who experience the world as we do and who share our joy in standing together.
- We sing for our sisters and brothers in the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender community to embody pride, family, and a sense of home.
- We sing for our friends and supporters who join with us to rebuke ignorance and prejudice and teach the community that we are more alike than different.
THE MISSION OF THE SOUTH COAST CHORALE
The mission of the South Coast Chorale is to entertain, educate, connect and uplift audiences and members through music that is distinguished for its diversity and artistic excellence. They seek to empower themselves and their audiences by building bridges, through creativity, between all communal entities.
- Presenting quality musical activities that make a distinctive and significant contribution to the musical landscape.
- Celebrating a positive image of the LGBT community and partnering with artists and organizations that share our values and mission.
- Attracting a diverse audience and membership and building bridges to a greater awareness of our shared humanity.
- Touching hearts and changing lives in a nurturing and affirming environment through the universal and unifying power of music.